Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for an experienced Cost Accountant
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Perform month end close duties including balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Timely delivery of all monthly, quarterly and annual cost reporting
- Maintain accurate standard costing for all products
- Control inventory valuation and reserve adjustments
- Assist in physical inventory at manufacturing sites, as well the reconciliation process
- Lead annual update of standard costing process
- Ensure integrity of bill of materials, routings and product cost of inventory
- Analyze variances between actual and standard costs
- Perform any ad-hoc analysis as required
- Respond to CFO and Controller as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA certification preferred)
- Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Must have SAP experience
- Experience with analytical tools
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office, particular emphasis in Excel.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today. www.mydssjobs.com
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.