Cycle Counting and Inventory
DSS is searching for a hard worker to work in Carrollton, Texas. The ideal candidate will be able to count inventory on a daily basis while being able to multitask in a warehouse atmosphere. The hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm and this is a contract to hire position.
Responsibilities of Inventory Control
- Performing auditing procedures
- Able to count inventory in warehouse environment
- Tracks ongoing inventory accuracy and procedure execution
- Logging inventory into excel spreadsheets
Requirements for Inventory Control
- Must have 1 year's experience or more performing/ auditing inventory
- Must have high school diploma or equivalency
- 1 year's experience with Excel
- Hard work ethic and a can- do attitude
- Great attendance
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail
Compensation for the Inventory Control
- $12 an hour
*All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers.We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary