Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking a production analyst to work in Fort Worth, Texas. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills collecting, analyzing and interpreting data to support projects while providing creative solutions. This is a 6 month contract position and the hours are Monday through Thursday 7am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 12pm.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst
- Coordinates the communication and display of Value Stream Metrics on the management boards with valuable info
- Demonstrating the ability to analyze different trends through data that's entered
- Send information from trends and report them to manager
- Distribution of focal reports for review, comments, corrections, revisions and works effectively with other departments to track reports
- Assists the business team with scheduling meetings, setting up the conference room, visitor introduction and coordinating meetings
- Orders office supplies for the office team
- Updating group projects with status if the the project, meeting minutes and info archiving
Requirements of the Data Analyst
- 1 to 2 years experience working in maintaining data
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Commit to a 6 month contract
- Takes management direction well and follows instructions
- Keeps everyone informed consistently
- Takes responsibility for their own actions
- Responds to requests for service and assistance
Compensation of the Data Analyst
- $18 an hour
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary