Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk:
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for an experienced Data Entry Clerk to fill a vacant role in the DFW area. The ideal candidate will hold a High School Diploma and at least 2 years experience as a Data Entry Clerk. Will work Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This is a permanent position directly with our client.
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerk
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a team environment and be flexible to daily changing needs and job duties
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into process/system requirements for communication to others
- Ability to analyze and problem solve, working closely with others to coordinate and complete daily, weekly and monthly processes
- 1-2 years of Data Entry and/or customer service experience preferred
- Have proven accuracy and speed (12,500 KPH), needed for data entry
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk
- Monitor and manage multiple e-mail inboxes of incoming submissions for all Product Lines and delegate work accordingly.
- Record key data into submission tracking and policy processing database; assign to appropriate underwriter. With defined authority, this may include sending declinations from selected templates and requesting additional information. It requires the understanding to take appropriate data from submission and input into underwriting system. Advises underwriter of missing data.
- Keep manager and team members informed of activities and/or problems within assigned area of responsibility; refers matter beyond limits of authority and expertise to team/department lead for direction
- Generate Renewal reminders; follow-up on pending and indicated accounts, communicate with producer on quoted renewals to request customer decision; update submission status.
Compensation of the Data Entry Clerk
- $12.00 an hour
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary