Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager (Digital)
The role calls for a highly-motivated self-starter, creative, organized, and detail-oriented with a desire to be part of a passionate, and innovative company. The position requires experience driving strategy and execution for a small high growth firm. Success for this role is ultimately measured in the quantity and quality of new conversations for both direct and indirect sales channels. Similar to most Digital Marketing Manager positions, a wide variety of skills, tools and best practices are expected to be called upon to fit just the right campaigns for the situation and need. The orchestration of these resources in order to achieve the quality conversations is the prime objective.
- Duties of the role Create new conversations of those in target customer profile. In achieving this outcome, the following duties will be required:
- Create and execute the overall strategy for the marketing efforts.
- Effectively craft value messaging in a way that resonates with the TCP.
- Manage the financial budgets, measurement, and analysis.
- Collaborate with internal departments including Sales, Product, and Operations to maximize the effectiveness of the marketing efforts.
- Maintain the website as our most significant marketing tool; usability, design, content, and conversions.
- Reduce complexity in execution and increase predictability of the results.
- Analyze and understand the market in order to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Ensure the right tools and practices are deployed to optimize the brand
- Bachelor degree in Marketing; graduate work/degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in similar Digital Marketing Manager role;
- Managing successful digital campaigns that delivered proven results.
- Creative capabilities and proficiencies necessary to conceive and collaborate with outside creative agencies and vendors.
- Strong working knowledge of current marketing platforms
- Innate attention to detail, even in high velocity situations
- Skills necessary to manage the marketing budget and drive consistent measurement of the marketing spend; delivering ROI analysis and strategy.
- Ability to manage campaigns on time and on budget simultaneously with dozens of other activities.
- Ability to articulate marketing messages; communicate clearly and effectively with others.
- Desire to provide the highest levels of service to internal and external clients alike.
Email resume to email@example.com