Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant in the DFW area. The ideal candidate will hold a Associate Degree in business administrative and possess a minimum of 5+ years experience. This candidate will work administrative office environment and work Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This is a permanent position directly with our client.
Requirements of the Executive Personal Assistant
- Executive Administrative Assistant: 5 years
- Experience with developing/documenting procedures.
- Computer proficiency.
- Microsoft Word & Excel proficiency.
Responsibilities of the Executive Personal Assistant
- Represent the Company with integrity and pride.
- Desire to work and succeed in a constantly improving and growing environments
- Ability to adapt and work with individuals from different backgrounds and wide range of personalities
- Demonstrate positive, go-getter attitude
- Possess a dynamic personality among colleagues, management and clients
- Able to quickly grasp, implement, and sustain new ideas, duties and changes
- Complete assigned tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner
- Receive, direct and assist incoming calls and visitors to appropriate areas/departments per company procedures.
- Provide needed assistance to all internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Schedule travel for VP and personnel as required.
Compensation of the Executive Personal Assistant
- $30.00 an hour
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary