Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for Entry level extruder in the Arlington area. The ideal candidate will hold a High School Diploma and at least 1 year experience as a Extruder. This candidate will work in a non climate control warehouse and work from Monday to Friday from 6:00am to 2:30pm. This is a temp-to-hire position with our client.
Requirements of the Extruder
• Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Basic math skills.
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Responsibilities of the Extruder
- Set up properly, working well, and producing quality product..
- Good Safety Practices
- Maintains a clean and organized work space in staging areas and dock.
- Adheres to company safety and security policies.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Compensation of the Extruder
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers.
We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.