Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking a DIESEL FLEET MECHANIC. This is a DIRECT HIRE position with a successful client in College Park.
THIS IS A 2ND SHIFT POSITION - SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY!
DO YOU HAVE 1-2 YEARS' EXPERIENCE AND ARE YOU ABLE TO ACCEPT $19.90 PER HOUR AS STARTING PAY?
This is an Operations position responsible for maintaining and repairing fleet equipment to ensure availability and reduce breakdowns.
- Performs major and general mechanical repairs to vehicles (tractor trailers/ heavy equipment) including trouble shooting mechanical problems and identifying their solution in an effort to correct malfunctions and reduce further breakdowns.
- Follows PM schedules on all equipment.
- Completes repair of vehicles in accordance with DOT and State laws.
- Maintains accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- Maintains shop area by keeping tools and equipment picked up; cleaning up liquid spills; sweeping floor; dumping trash, and performing other related duties.
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certificates in Brake Systems and Diesel
TO BE CONSIDERED: Apply through this ad and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.