Forensic & Litigation Services
Forensic and Litigation Associate
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking an audit senior associate to work in Dallas. The ideal candidate will perform responsibilities as assigned on engagements and help with any other duties necessary to complete forensic accounting services. The applicant will also be required to analyze complex and often voluminous information and must result in clear and concise conclusions and testimony. This position is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm and it is a direct to hire position with our client.
Responsibilities of the Forensic and Litigation Associate
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of GAAP standards
- Able to create and implement programs that will help in identifying tax and accounting errors/issues and rule changes.
- Strong and effective communication skills to help interpret issues and resolve and issues in a timely matter.
- Take ownership in tax return projects under multiple senior team members
- Able complete tasks under strict deadlines
- About to communicate effective with different organization and able to interpret firm’s lingo to clients.
- Able to adhere to polices and procedures that Firm as put in place
Requirements of the Forensic and Litigation Associate
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 2+ years of public accounting
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Modeling or Analytical skills strongly desired
- Proposal writing experience preferred
Compensation of the Forensic and Litigation Associate
- Salary is open to negotiation based upon experience in field
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K Plan
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers.We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.