Stand Up Double Reach Forklift
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking the ideal candidate who can operate a stand up double reach forklift. The applicant will be expected to understand how the machine works when speaking to a recruiter. Attendance is very important to the client and the candidate will work in a cold environment so steel toe boots and a jacket are required.This is a contract-to-hire position and the hours fluctuate between Sunday through Thursday/ Wednesday through Saturday week by week and the shift is from 5am to 5pm.
Responsibilities of the Stand Up Double Reach Forklift
- Operating crown stand up double reach forklift
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Pulling and stocking products
- Use scanners on truck
- Use RF Scanners to locate product
Requirements of the Stand Up Double Reach Forklift
- Good attendance every day
- High School Diploma or GED
- Steel Toe Boots
- Heavy jacket
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated work ethic
- Clean background
- Pass a 5 panel drug screen
Compensation of the Stand up Double Reach Forklift
- $12 an hour ( will increase when brought on with company)
- PTO and full benefits once brought on with company
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary