Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for experienced Forklift Operator in the DFW area.The ideal candidate will hold a High School Diploma or GED and will possess 1 year or more experience working in inventory. This candidate will work in a non climate control warehouse environment and work a 1st shift.This is a contract to hire position. Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator
• Load and unload shipments from trucks
• Pick and pack product accurately
• Count and check product for damages
• Stack and build pallets
• Offer suggestions for process improvements
• Keep a clean work area
Requirements of the Forklift Operator
• 1 year + previous warehouse/forklift/material handling experience
• 1 year + experience working in inventory with shipping/receiving
• Must be able to demonstrate a positive attendance record and work overtime as needed.
• Must be familiar with and able to operate a computer and use computer programs to perform tasks
• Must be able to do simple math (add, subtract, multiply) and write legibly
• High school education or GED required
Compensation of the Forklift Operator
*All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary