General Labor Distribution
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is hiring entry level Distribution Associates for one of our premier clients on the East Side of Houston.
1st shift (6:30am-3pm) – 12 per hour
2nd shift (3pm-11:30pm) – 12 per hour with $1 differential
General Description Process material cuts according to customer specifications and record distribution date. Expedite and prepare orders for shipment. Work to maintain inventory stock and organized warehouse. Transports wire and materials throughout facility on a forklift.
Essential Duites & Responsibilities
- Cut Wire to specified length based on customer requirements
Palletize and prepare orders for shipment
Record all material information to include: item code, damage, reel number, miscuts, location, and cut information, etc.
Process orders based on urgency and expedite accordingly
Assist with inventory control and maintaining stock levels
Maintain safety standards and clean work environment
Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED or one year related industrial experience or equivalent training.
- Demonstrates strong basic math and measuring skills
- Ability to read, comprehend, and respond to general instruction, direction and correspondence, both oran and written.
- Cooperatively works and interacts with members of various departments.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary