Diversified Sourcing Solutions is hiring a Maintenance Manager for one of our Premier Clients in the Beverage Manufacturing Industry. Company offers competitive salary and benefits package.
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Maintenance Management: 3 years
- Boiler Certification (Stationary Engineer- Level 1 or 2)
Mathematical Skills- Probability and statistical inferences, fundamentals of plane, solid geometry and trigonometry.
Computer Skills- Inventory Software,Project Management Software, Maintenance Software (MP2), Excel, Word and Email.
Job Essentials include the following:
- Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
- Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Coordinates activities and training of maintenance personnel.
- Directs maintenance activities to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations.
- Displays knowledge of plant operational systems including refrigeration, electrical, air and piping, PLC’s, filling and packaging equipment, and support equipment.
- Develops and conducts a Preventive Maintenance program in conjunction with production scheduling and maintenance staff.
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Reviews new product plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications with design engineers.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies required for operations.
- Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
- Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
- Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
- Completes projects on time and budget
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and develops alternative solutions
- Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Makes timely decisions and communicates changes effectively.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process and supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Manages competing demands and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events and reacts well under pressure.
- Writes and speaks clearly and informatively.
- Able to read and interpret written information and present numerical data effectively.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and generates suggestions for improving work.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Follows policies and procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Observes safety and security procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and completes work in timely manner.
- Possesses the Skills and Knowledge, and is able to meet the Physical Demands and perform in the work environment described in the Work Environment section below.