DSS is looking for a dedicated individual to work in Mesquite, Texas. The ideal candidate is willing to learn and possesses a hard work ethic. This is an entry level position for applicants seeking to learn on the job maintenance who are good with their hands and are eager to learn the upkeep of production equipment. Automotive knowledge is a plus!
The hours are 8am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday and this is a direct to hire position.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Repair of various plant equipment such as pneumatics, hydraulics, basic electric, motors and HVAC
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis lubricating, changing oil and cleaning to assure the equipment works
- Keeps work areas clean at all times
- Performs other maintenance tasks as necessary for the department
- Welding and plumbing as needed per the department
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
- No prior experience is required ( Company will train on the job)
- Hard work ethic and ability to learn
- High School or GED
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
Compensation of the Maintenance Technician
- $14 an hour
- Health, Dental, and PTO
*All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.