Operations Generalist - Norcross
Manufacturing/Production 1st shift-FT. Must have eye for quality. Measuring,cutting, processing orders. Looking for someone with leadership abilities, sense of urgency, someone with an eye for quality. $12-$15 hr to start.
Brief Job Description
- Pull and process incoming orders
- Inspect orders for shipping
- Replenishment of inventory and process
- Pulling & preparing orders for saw operators
- Inspect moulding and mitre cut moulding
- 2 years or more of production/warehouse experience required
- Wood working, framing, cabinetry experience is a huge plus
- Can read and measure up to 1/8 of an inch
- Strong customer service orientation
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High attention to detail.
If this is the perfect position for you, please APPLY NOW
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org