Diversified is looking for an experienced Production Worker with experience working in utilizing hand tools such as a saw, sander, drill and calibrated measuring tools.The ideal employee will support the aircraft department by moving canopies from the fixtures to the tables and placing templets on top of canopies. The hours are from 6am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday and this is a contract to hire position.
- 1-2 years experience using calibrated measuring tools (saw, router, drills)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Follow safety regulations while operating small tools
- Stand on your feet all day
- Ability to lift over 100 lbs assisting other employees
- Work on a fast pace environment
Compensation of the Production Worker
- $12.90 or more based upon prior experience
*Employees must be able to pass a background and 5 panel drug test
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary