Purchasing Agent $37k-47k
| || |
This position is responsible for purchasing production supplies and maintenance repair and operating items to ensure maximum efficiency in the shops.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Purchase supplies and shop items. Perform data entry and maintain database of purchased items.
- Interface with all departments and resolve problems and issues with needed purchase items.
- Monitor open purchase orders to ensure delivery schedules are met.
- Confer with vendors to obtain product information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
The position requirements are:
- Two years purchasing or related experience.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking and/or purchasing software a plus.
- Strong communication both written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft software.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple to complex written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job related training, operational, and safety procedures.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making related to routine duties within set company standards.
- Travel may be required.
Please attach a resume and include a cover
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary