Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for an experienced Recruiting Coordinator to fill a vacant role in Tampa, FL. The ideal candidate will have about 3-5 years of experience. The candidate will work in a corporate environment and will work from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and careers event.
Requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator
- High School diploma
- 3-5 years of experience dealing with business to business accounts
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent communication
- Must posses general computer skills i.e. data entry, Microsoft Office
Physical Requirements for Recruiting Coordinator
- Long periods of sitting
- Occasional filing documents on boxes and lifting up to 15 pounds.
Compensation for the Recruiting Coordinator
- Starting at $12 hr.
Please select "apply now" if you feel you are a fit for this position.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary