Shipping and Receiving
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for Shipping/Receiving Candidates in the Dallas/Arlington/Grand Prairie area. The ideal candidate will hold a High School Diploma and at least 2 years experience as a Shipping/Receiving Associate. This candidate will work in a non climate control warehouse and work from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. This is a permanent position directly with our client.
Requirements of the Shipping/Receiving
• Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Strong communication skills, including the demonstration of tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Responsibilities of the Shipping/Receiving
• Enters and distributes all shipping and receiving paperwork.
• Scans receivers and places in monthly folders.
• Identifies and approves all drivers picking up.
• Calls to arrange pickup for local vendors.
• Schedules receiving and shipping appointments.
• Tracks incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Attends daily production meeting.
• Loads/unloads trailers, ensuring wheel chocks are used.
• Verifies that the product being unloaded matches the BOL and packing slip.
• Completes training and maintains license for Fork Lift.
• Fulfills pick and pack orders.
Compensation of the Shipping/Receiving
- $11.00 an hour
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers.We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary