Slitter Packager - 3rd Shift
DIVERSIFIED SOURCING SOLUTIONS IS CURRENTLY SEEKING EXPERIENCED SLITTER PACKAGERS/ PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES TO FILL OPEN POSITIONS IN MABLETON!!
CAN YOU WORK OVERNIGHT FROM 7 PM TO 7 AM?
CAN YOU ACCEPT $11 PER HOUR AS STARTING PAY?
ARE YOU SEEKING A TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A GREAT COMPANY THAT OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS?
Slitter Packagers are charged with the safe and efficient use of manufacturing implements. The ideal candidate will hold a high school diploma or equivalent and possess at least 2 years' manufacturing/ production experience. THIS IS NOT A WAREHOUSE POSITION!!
SLITTER PACKAGER/ PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
- Inspect coils
- Package coils using paper, cardboard, shrink wrap, etc.
- Perform heavy lifting repetitively
- Operate an overhead crane
- Keep work area clean by practicing good housekeeping and storing materials properly
- Participate in safety and other training programs
- 7 PM TO 7 AM
- ROTATING SCHEDULE - WEEKENDS AND OT ARE MANDATORY AS REQUIRED
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must have worked in production/ manufacturing environment. This is not a warehouse position.
TO BE CONSIDERED: Apply through this ad and email an updated resume to email@example.com.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary