DSS is seeking an applicant with experience in cutting wire with the ability to add, subtract, and divide in all units of measure while assisting with various duties in the warehouse. The hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm and this is a contract to hire position.
Responsibilities of the Spooler
- Performing daily warehouse functions
- Picking, cutting, re-spooling, packing, and shipping
- Set up machines for preparation of cutting wire and cable
- Follow all work procedures for pulling material, cutting of cable, and in-process inspections
- Clean up work area daily qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as: work orders, wire and cable specifications and procedures
- Candidate will add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Requirements of the Spooler
- 1 year + experience cutting cables
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- High School Diploma or (GED) equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation of the Spooler
- $12 an hour
*All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary