Sr. Ocean Export Agent
DIVERSIFIED SOURCING SOLUTIONS HAS AN EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY FOR A SR. OCEAN EXPORT AGENT FOR A FREIGHT FORWARDER IN COLLEGE PARK!!
Are you seeking a Career Opportunity?
Can you Accept Starting Pay of $17+ per hour (Offer DOE)?
Do you have 5+ years' experience as an Ocean Export Agent?
- Identify, organize and prepare documents for customer shipping needs
- Provide rates to internal and external customers
- Enter information into AS-400 database and prepare invoices
- Coordinate pick up and delivery orders with steamship, rail and warehouse companies
- Interface and consult with the Branch's Licensed Broker and Customs Brokerage Operations staff to ensure regulatory compliance
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the freight forwarding industry providing ocean export assistance and customer service
- Experience with LCL/ FCL logistics and documentaiton
- Experience with steamship lines' Bill of Lading and INCO terms
- Experience with ocean accounting
- Strong computer skills (AS-400, Microsoft Excel, Lotus Notes)
- Ability to understand, develop and maintain multi-cultural relationships
- Ability to handle complex processes that may involve multiple levels of approval
To be considered, apply online at my www.dssjobs.com and email an updated resume to email@example.com.
All qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible!