DSS is looking for hard working applicants to work in Grand Prairie. Do you have experience in the plastic industry? If you have your own tools and strong knowledge of building a variety of tools for the plastics industry. This is a contract to hire position and the hours are from 6am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday.
Requirements of the Tool Maker
- 3 years’ experience in building a variety of tools for the plastics industry
- A strong working knowledge in fiberglass lay-up, machining, plaster/thermoplate work, wood patterns, aircraft jigs and fixtures, fabrication and assembly fixtures
- Must furnish own tools and be able to read blue prints, micrometers, calipers, and height gauges and scales.
- Position will require the employee to work with fiberglass, silicone's and releasing agents.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
*Must pass a background and 5 panel drug screen
Compensation of the Tool Maker
- $15.85 and up depending on prior experience
Job Status: Contract/Temporary