Diversified Sourcing Solutions is currently recruiting for the following position for our client in Pompano Beach. Great company benefits, some with no waiting period. This is a contract to hire position. Pay rate is $14.00-$15.00 based on experience.
Job Description-Warehouse Clerk
The control of a wide variety of hand & power tools and associated equipment moving in/out of our worksite, the position also includes tracking the movement of the tools and ensuring all kits provided to our project workforces are in good working order with any basic repairs being carried out by yourself; verifying assets and identifying losses; maintaining an organized warehouse layout; processing purchase orders; loads and unloads toolboxes; maintenance of records; and management of tool warranties.
The following list of duty descriptions is not exhaustive since the position will encompass several crossover areas
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving returning toolboxes and/or filling toolbox orders for transport
- Maintaining accurate shipping/purchase order/commercial invoice records and passing these records forwards to the appropriate person
- Operation of warehouse equipment (e.g. forklift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.) for the purpose of moving large and heavy items safely and effectively.
- Participates in physical inventory counts for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses
- Preparation of tool requests by pulling from tool stock for the purpose of meeting delivery requirements
- Provides quality customer service for the purpose of maintaining an efficient and effective work environment
- Responsible for maintenance of a calibration log regarding electronic test meters
- Responsible for the inspection of returning tools, carrying out repairs when required and ensuring that the equipment is turned around and readied for further use on new project promptly
- Due care and attention towards tools with cutting edges and storage of these tools including crimping tools.
- Maintaining inventory level of tool consumables, i.e. welding rods, hole saws, drill bits, PPE.
- Carries out research for replacement tools or specialized tools required.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including weekends) as part of a team or alone.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of spread sheet and word processing.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Complete delivery logistics to ensure the delivery expectations are met efficiently.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Maintain necessary documentation and files.
- Stress tolerance.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary