Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for a Assemblers in the Arlington area. The ideal candidate will hold a High School Diploma and at least 2 years experience as a Assembler or Carpentry. This candidate will work in a non climate control warehouse and work from Monday to Friday from 6:30am to 3:00pm. This is a contract to hire position.
Requirements of the Assembler
• Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Basic math skills.
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Responsibilities of the Assemblers
- Set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- Using nail guns, and other small hand tools
- Maintains a clean and organized work space in staging areas and dock.
- Adheres to company safety and security policies.
- crating large pieces of equipment, so building/carpentry experience is a must
Compensation of the Assemblers
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers.
We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.