DSS is searching for hardworking individuals with reliable transportation to work in Grand Prairie, Texas. The ideal candidate will work as a machinist drilling canopies using hand tools in a non-climate controlled warehouse. The machinist would be responsible for drilling canopies with the hand tools some mechanical experience is a must!
The position is contract to hire Monday through Friday,
Must be able to do 1st or 2nd Shift: 6am to 230pm and 2pm to 11pm with overtime
Responsibilities and Requirements of the Canopy Former
- Will use hand tools to drill holes and doors in canopies
- Will read off off blue prints and take measurements for drilling
- Must have 1 year + of painting experience and knowledge of SDS and storage of chemicals
- Must have 1 year + experience working with hand tools and calibrated measuring tools
- Able to use hand tools and read blueprints
- Capable of standing on feet all day
- Has reliable means of transportation
Compensation for Canopy Operator
- $12.50 to 17.00 D.O.E
*All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
* Hair follicle tests will be performed once hired for the position
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Able to work either first or second shift
Must be able to work with painting equipment
Job Status: Contract/Temporary