CSR/Counter Sales Position
• Provide consistent, superior service by ensuring that all customer needs are
recognized and serviced, and satisfaction is highly maintained at all times.
• Support the achievement of sales/budget targets, which includes attention to
maintaining stock control, gross margins and managing cost budgets.
• Prepare customer orders based on material and size specifications.
• Prepare material for shipment by truck, courier or customer pickup.
• Provide proper maintenance of equipment and keep work area clean and safe for
customers and other employees.
• Source and purchase metal to meet customer needs and restocks.
• Complete all necessary paperwork correctly and timely.
• Successful person relates well with customers, is personable in a team
environment and is a good multi tasker.
• Receive, identify and stock incoming materials as per Receiving Procedures.
These inventory responsibilities include identifying inventory needs.
• Perform other duties as directed.