The primary purpose of the Janitor is to facilitate the cleanliness of the plant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform basic daily janitorial tasks as directed.
Ensure that floors are swept in aisles and under machinery.
Empty all trash receptacles.
Blow down plant as requested for lint.
2. Move/relocate items as requested by Plant Manager or Plant Supervisors.
3. Assist with loading and unloading trucks as requested.
4. Assist with cart washing.
5. Assist with cleaning tools as requested
6. Ensure that rest rooms are cleaned daily in accordance with company
Toilets must be scrubbed clean to include outside of bowl to floor and
any and all staining and or mildew/mold growth. Toilet seats (top and
bottom) must be kept clean and dry.
Sinks and faucets must be kept in a high state of cleanliness, no water
stains or scum accumulation in and around fixtures.
Mirrors must be clean and spot free.
Walls need to be wiped down using mild cleaning solution.
Tops of baseboards must be scrubbed to reduce dust build up from
7. Break room must be kept free of trash and tables wiped clean.
8. Parking lot should be kept trash free and linen free. Fence line immediately
surrounding the parking lot will be kept trash free.
9. Follow a detailed cleaning schedule.
10. Any other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
The ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without an
Unrelenting desire to do the job properly.