Customer Service Rep in Warehouse
•Responsible for communications with customers in a professional, prompt, and effective manner which includes responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling complaints.
• Accurately processes all inbound and outbound paperwork in a timely manner. Checks all orders for special requests, and inputs into Customer Shipping Portals as required.
• Schedule inbound & outbound shipments and ensure driver's paperwork is complete.
• Maintains metrics, records, and reports as required and ensures that inventory records are current and accurate. Prepares and maintains other records as required
• Process adjustments & produces accurate and timely billing invoices for services rendered.
• Acts as liaison between warehouse personnel, Managers, and the Customer.
• Assists Management in finding solutions to problem areas.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Must be familiar with distribution and warehousing procedures.
• Must be a good communicator, both verbal and written.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Must be proficient in data entry.
• Microsoft Office skills required and must be proficient with Excel.
• Typing and 10 Key by touch, minimum 40 words per minute.
• Must have prior experience with some form of Warehouse Management Systems & programs. Some examples: SAP, Red Prairie, AS400, Manhattan, Oracle. This customer uses SAP.
• Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
• Ability to write legibly.
• Must have good math skills.
• Teamwork - showing commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
• Respect - extending dignity and respect to all people
• Integrity - fostering trust and a positive work environment..
• Innovation - bringing creativity to the workplace.