Customer Support Specialist
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support for Customer Service
- Pricing and Processing Customer Orders
- Customer Inquiries – Pricing / Inventory / Order Updates
- Releasing Back Orders Daily
- Create Customer Quotes
- CRM / SalesPad
- Update Records Daily
- Add Leads to CRM
- Pull Queries as Needed
- Special Projects as Needed
- Backup Duties
- Customer Service Team
- Office Coordinator
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- An Associate Degree is preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of incoming calls and email.
- Must be able to prioritize workload in an organized fashion.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact with customers, employees, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Proficiency in Office 365 to include Outlook, Excel, and Teams.
- Work Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Drug Free and Smoke Free Workplace