Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for Cycle Counter Candidates in the Ft Worth/Alliance area. The ideal candidate will hold a High School Diploma and at least 2 years experience as a Cycle Counter. This candidate will work in a non climate control warehouse and work from Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm. This is a permanent position directly with our client.
Requirements of the Cycle Counter
• Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Strong communication skills, including the demonstration of tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ideal candidates will have prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Cycle Counter
• Enters and distributes all shipping and receiving paperwork.
• Scans receivers and places in monthly folders.
• Analyzes and verifies inventory audit counts for established cycle count parameters and unscheduled request using computerized and manual inventory files.
• Identifies causes of error and works with Senior Analyst and Supervisor to idenitfy corrective action. .
• Analyzes and performs accurate resolutions to inventory variances using related various systems.
• Performs Schedule and unscheduled inventory audits for multiple locations, whith more than 175K unique parts records to meet corporate plan.
• Attends daily production meeting.
•Verify and receive materials into inventory.
• Works from pick sheet to pull product or supplies.
Compensation of the Cycle Counter
- $14.00 an hour
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers.We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary