This position is responsible for disassembling, inspecting, cleaning, repairing, testing, and/or reassembling basic and routine DC electromechanical motors and equipment.
2 day shift positions and 1 night shift OPEN. $16.50 to $21.00 hr
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Disassemble basic and routine electromechanical equipment noting parts identification, configuration, and condition.
- Properly mark parts, take photos, and thoroughly complete paperwork to ensure accurate job completion that meet company and ISO standards.
- Assemble basic and routine motors and equipment including ball and roller bearings.
- Pre-test electrical, mechanical, and ensure proper lubrication is set on test plate.
- Perform basic test of electromechanical equipment and document accordingly. Troubleshoot known or suspected problems.
The position requirements are:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience with mechanical or electrical equipment.
- Two years of education in a trade or technical school, preferred.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division including understanding fractions and percentages.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job related training, operational, and safety procedures.
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making related to routine duties within set company standards.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, fork lift trucks, and other equipment following proper procedures.
- Ability to operate various hand tools.
Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.