Dishwasher/Houseperson/Stewart Full Time
Job Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Pay $10.00 per hour
Must be able to work days, nights and/or weekends
To perform duties and maintain kitchen work areas, restaurant equipment, maintain clean utensils and in orderly condition.
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- washes worktables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated areas
- Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Be able to multitask
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand then places them on the conveyor to the dishwashing machine.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth
- Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surface.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by hand truck.
- Sets up banquet tables
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have 2+ years of restaurant experience.
- Must be able to lift, carry or pull heavy objects
- Must be able to understand simple instructions
If interested submit resume or call Mr. Perkins to schedule interview between 9am - 3pm. 813-663-0394
Pay: up to $10/hour
FL</p><p>Pay $10.00 per hour </p><p>Must be able to work days
Job Status: Contract/Temporary