1. Operation and documentation for Warehouse Distribution and Ocean/ Air Shipments
2. Issue electronic bonded documentation (7512) for warehouse distribution & close in-bonds
3. Input cargo information in Warehousing System & Billing (invoicing AS400)
4. Coordination with trucking companies/Steamship Lines/Other Freight Forwarders
5. Maintain accurate customer inventory, run reports & clear up discrepancies, errors, etc.
6. Interact with other depts. and provide clear instructions.
7. Customer service ( follow ups)
1. At least Three (3) years experience covering Logistics international freight forwarding, preferably
working with a freight forwarder/ bonded warehouse environment
2. Knowledge of Warehousing System, preferably AS400 ( NEWS, REWARDS)
3. Skill of Excel proficiency ( create Spreadsheets, formulas, loves math)
4. Fully Bilingual (Spoken and written fluency in both English and Spanish )
5. Critical thinking
7. Detail oriented / Quick learner
8. Bonded Experience – preferably know how to create CF 7512/ but at least familiar with the
process of handling incoming/ outgoing bonded paperwork & cargo
9. Work independently and prioritize tasks.
10. Availability of professional references and background check will be required.