Entry Level Machine Operator
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is now hiring entry level Machine Operators! The opportunity is located in North Houston. This is a contract to hire opportunity. The Machine Operator position requires multitasking in a fast paced environment and working with deadlines to meet production schedule. Making sure all work is done within the industry guidelines. Must be open to working up to 7 days a week.
Currently hiring for 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- $13.00 for 1st shift
- $13.20 for 2nd shift
- $13.85 for 3rd Shift
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Ensure that product is placed properly in correct designated areas
- Check product to ensure quality and inform supervisor about damage product
- Comply with operational procedures and instructions when performing all job tasks and activities.
- Ensure product quality by operating machine under operation procedure
- Sets up machine for production orders and make sure the complete assembly is in good condition
Requirements of the Machine Operator
- Can work overtime and weekends
- Mechanically inclined
- Demonstrate ability to recognize and effectively communicate machinery maintenance problems.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
**All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.