Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for a Facilities Technician in the Southwest are of Houston. You will need to perform Janitorial Maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Responsible for installation, support, maintenance and repair of such equipment.
Basic duties of the Maintenance Technician
- Basic Facility maintenance, changing light bulbs, sweeping, trash collection, table or chair set up, installation of doors, etc.
- Manage office, furniture moves, assembly work
- Paint and apply caulk or sealant on walls, sidewalks, etc.
- Identify and report where majors repairs are needed
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
- Constant standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Occasional sitting, bending and kneeling
- Constant pushing, lifting and carrying objects weighing 20 pounds or less
- Occasionally push, lift and carry items weighing 50 pounds or less
- Occasional climbing, reaching and crawling
- Oral and written communication
- Ability to see within normal parameters and hear within normal range
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and calculate data
- Problem solving
- Communicating with other departments
- Creating written communication
- Submit to a background and drug test
Compensation of the Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Pay is $18.00 DOE
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.