Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking a Human Resources Generalist. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all day-to-day HR operations and developing and administering all HR programs. The Human Resources Generalist will execute HR tasks and projects, resolve operational issues and ensure continuous improvement in the service delivery of HR operations. This position is a key business partner to all functions within the facility and business unit, including, but not limited to, Operations, Finance, Sales, Engineering, IT, and Supply Chain. The Human Resources Generalist is a technical HR expert in a manufacturing environment, able to make a positive impact on employee relations, safety, training, recruiting, retention, compliance, and other areas of the Human Resources function.
- Accountable for all functional areas of HR, such as recruiting and staffing, personnel records, training, compliance with state and federal laws, employee relations, talent management, compensation, and retention.
- Develops and maintains communication and recognition programs and activities designed to increase employee engagement and enhance employee-organization relationships. These activities may include social activities, service awards, attendance awards and operational or commercial milestone celebrations.
- Designs, implements, and administers human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee handbook and/or meetings. Ensures policies and procedures are applied fairly and consistently by front-line supervisors and managers.
- Administers benefits plans and programs locally, which will include conducting annual open enrollment meetings, ensuring employees are properly educated on plan offerings, and enrollments are completed for each eligible employee.
- Conducts or participates in wage and compensation surveys and recommends changes to ensure competitive position in the marketplace.
- Designs and conducts new hire orientation and assimilation and/or on-boarding activities as well as training not related to new hires.
- Assists with the administration of Workers' Compensation program. Ensures the prompt and proper filing of claims. Acts as liaison between insurance companies, physicians and employees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required; proficiency in HR systems, such as ADP or PeopleSoft strongly preferred
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing demands and priorities.
- Must exhibit excellent communication written and verbal communication skills.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today. www.mydssjobs.com
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.