Industrial Maintenance Coordinator
Industrial Maintenance Coordinator - Evening Shift
We are seeking an individual to be a part of the maintenance team as an Industrial Maintenance Technician.
The priority of the maintenance team is to ensure the plant is performing at the highest possible standard. The primary duties are to maintain and repair plant production equipment and facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform a variety of plant diagnostic, maintenance, repair, and installation operations
• Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment. 480 Code, PLC experience and Journeyman experience desired.
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a maintenance capacity
• Experience operating grinders; drill press; saws; lathes; milling machines; misc. machines; alter and repair fixtures and tools; sharpening tools.
• Knowledge and comprehension of English including reading, writing, and speaking
• Ability to diagnose and repair electric, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Standing on feet for several hours during the shift, bending, stooping, kneeling
Must also be able to maneuver up to 75 lbs and work on platforms
High School Diploma or GED
Drug testing and Criminal Background check is also completed
Provide own steel toed boots