Diversified Sourcing Solutions is currently recruiting for a Hungry Inside Sales Account Manager.
Location is Jacksonville, FL.
Base pay, commission, health benefits, company paid cell phone.
INSIDE SALES = FLOORING INDUSTRY A PLUS
We are offering a dynamic and skilled individual an opportunity to achieve professional success by joining our team as an Inside Sales Account Manager. The Inside Sales Account Manager is primarily focused on building and maintaining relationships with residential and commercial flooring professionals and dealers. If you meet our background requirements and are looking to grow your career with a great company that rewards success, this Inside Sales Account Manager position is the ideal opportunity for you!
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you are responsible for selling to our products to new clients, servicing current customer accounts and assuring profitability of each assigned account. Working in a well maintained showroom environment, the Inside Sales Account Manager will be expected to generate prospects from their assigned prospect territory, meet with customers who visit the showroom, maintain relationships with current and previous accounts, and provide excellent support to our customers..
Other responsibilities for the Inside Sales Account Manager will include:
· Contacting prospects to set up showroom visits and establishing rapport
· Conducting showroom tours for new prospects and walk-in visitors
· Maintaining a level of professional knowledge about flooring products in order to better sell to and service our customers
· Taking flooring orders and confirming material arrival and delivery with customers
· Assisting with showroom promotions and events
· Re-establishing communication with former accounts who have not recently purchased from us·
Following up with Accounts regarding orders and quotes
Our most successful Account Managers have come from a wide variety of backgrounds but all have approached this position aggressively and have been willing to put in hard-work to build their account base. We look for Account Managers with strong communication skills, an upbeat attitude, and the ability to multi-task proficiently.
Other requirements for the Inside Sales Account Manager:
· Ability to write effective business correspondence
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and new prospects
· Ability to understand and effectively communicate numerical data, as well as, calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
· Knowledge of Acctivate, MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and general internet competency
Clean driving record