Responsibilities will include; preparing chemical solutions, testing of products as part of quality
assurance, and handling sensitive analytical equipment by following Standard Operating Procedures. The
ideal candidate must be able to interpret and analyze data with accuracy, compile results and prepare
technical reports in a timely manner.
- Utilizes and maintains sensitive laboratory instrumentation (i.e. Ion Chromatography, Titrations,
Mass Spectrometry, Graphite Furnace, HPLC)
- Follows laboratory safety protocols at all times ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Ensures that all laboratory quality improvements and administrative regulations are followed.
- Operates under company guidelines for professional conduct and under general supervision and
receives direction on topics and issues.
- Reviews a variety of reports to examine compliance, audit operations, and results of
- Ensures operational efficiency and quality, and demonstrates compliance with internal and
external quality standards.
- Ensures compliance with department/company policies and procedures and applicable laws,
rules, and regulations.
- Works closely with and supports other laboratory members within the department to improve
- Awareness of ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 standards.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Proficiency with MS Office, laboratory software applications, and database systems.
- Ability to respond quickly and prioritize activities to meet a changing production schedule.
- Ability to work independently or in a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and extremely accurate.
- Proficient understanding of mathematics.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Proficient with related computer software.
- Ability to read and understand manuals and maintain proper records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years experience or Associates degree in Chemistry or related science
with 5+ years of experience.
- Three (3+) plus years of experience working in a laboratory within the chemical