Diversified is looking for Logistics Coordinator - CSR for a Freight Company located in Doral.
Salary $15 hr
Monday -Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Complete the training program that allows technical knowledge of the operational processes of warehouse management, export-import and compliance issues. The direct function of the “trainee” during the program is to provide feedback and support to the Miami Station Manager in the improvement and efficiency of the services provided to the customers.
- Produce the weekly performance metrics report of Miami to be presented in the Operations and Service Committee, following up on the issues, tasks and pending assigned to Miami in each meeting.
- Issue biweekly report of the training program, providing feedback with comments and recommendations of each of the processes executed.
- Know, understand, learn and perform all warehouse processes including receiving cargo, data entry, locations, facility management, measure capacity indexes of the warehouse, picking, packing, dispatch controls, quality processes, reporting, labor kpi’s, labor assignments, metrics, statistics, etc.
- Evaluate and manage the variable of costs and time to maximize the operational efficiency of the routes leaving the USA.
- Build a flowchart of the relationships with suppliers (shipping companies, airlines, inland freight, port support, agents, etc.)
- Build the operations handbook of Miami (most of the processes must be included … CONTRACTS, PRICE AGREEMENTS, and ENSURED POSITIONS)
- Develop the specific and assigned projects. Study and learn behavior of different customer profiles.
- Internal: - Warehouse staff
- Operations staff
- Regional Operations Manager
- Station’s Customer Service
- Regional Managers (Financial, Commercial, IT)
- External: - Suppliers (carriers)
- Assertive in interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge in logistics
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Process oriented
- High sense of discipline and compliance
- Proactive leader with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to relate easily with internal and external representatives.
Education: Degree in Engineering
Languages: Full proficiency in Spanish and English
Pay: up to $15/hour
sans-serif">Salary $15 hr </font></p><p><font face="Arial
Job Status: Contract/Temporary