Company located in Ennis, Texas 1st shift- $16-$17/hr- 6am-4:30pm and 4pm-2:30am- Temp to perm
Company located in Ennis, Texas
1st shift- $16-$17/hr- 6am-4:30pm and 4pm-2:30am- Temp to perm
The Machine operator will work with machinery from setup to operation. Manufacturing Associates will work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
Skills and requirements:
- Must be able to stand, and move around the facility
- Mechanical and Technical Skills: Some machines are controlled by computers and operators will need to work with CAD/CAM technology.
- Machine troubleshooting and repair.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds
- Ability to work in an environment that is often loud, dusty, and experiences extreme temperatures
- Ability to work up to 12 hrs.
- Ability to work on Weekends when is required
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus