Production Line Operator
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for Production Line Operator in the Grand Prairie area with a GREAT client. THESE POSITIONS FILL QUICK!! The shift is a Monday to Friday 10pm to 7:00am and this is a contract to hire position. This company is a leading-nationwide manufacturer of building products.
Responsibilities for the Production Line Operator
- Identify and communicate safety hazards and quality deficiencies to management
- Production line equipment operation, trouble shooting and adjustments
- Enter QC data into quality software system
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently
- Hands-on experience with: packaging equipment, palletizing equipment, pneumatics, conveying equipment, case formers/packers, weighing systems and automation systems
- Perform production line changeover and set-ups of packaging line machinery
Requirements of the Production Line Operator
- Experience: 3 + years in a production manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Overtime; weekend and shift work required if needed
- Must be able to pass a computer-based general aptitude test
- Must be mechanically inclined
Compensation of the Production Line Operator
- $16.00 an hour
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary