Maintenance Mechanic - Industrial
We are looking for a highly driven individual that will assist in keeping the Mechanical and Electrical equipment and structure of the plant in repair. Additionally, you will....
- Be hands on in reference to daily maintenance issues/problems.
- Performance of operations and the use of tools and equipment of several traded, such as, but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, dismantle machines, replace defective parts, and make necessary adjustments to insure efficient operation.
- Installing and aligning new equipment
- Responsible for welding any defective tanks, plant parts or machinery as needed.
- Responsible for moving hazardous waste drums from still room to the hazardous waste storage area.
- Knowledge of the proper disposal of waste oil and soiled rags
- Accumulation of Waste.
- Pretreatment System Operation and Maintenance.
- Industrial Waste Neutralizing System
- Hazardous Waste Accumulation Containers/Waste minimization
- Emergency Response
- Hazardous Communication / Right to Know
- Generate required reposts for reporting agencies.
- Submit purchase requisitions
- General Housekeeping
- Chemical analysis from process tanks.
- High School diploma or GED
- MINIMUM 10 years maintenance mechanic and electoral field experience.
- Must be able to read and write to complete and log all maintenance requests and repairs.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proficiency in mechanical, electrical, welding and fabrication tasks.
- Must be able to obtain a forklift certification and safely operate a forklift.
- The ability to perform basic math functions such as adding, subtracting, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, twist, kneel and reach for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- STRONG background knowledge of 480 volt, 3 phase electricity
- Ability to work from heights
- Must be on call / work overtime and weekends
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVES:
- Associates Degree or Technical Degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field
- Electrician Certification