Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
The Facilities Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for performing a variety of duties including equipment PM’s, troubleshooting, the rebuilding of all operational equipment along with facilities maintenance. Candidates must have a successful track record working in a fast pace, hands-on working environment with a “can do” approach and result driven. Must be capable of working unsupervised and have a high level of working knowledge in the following areas.
- Automated equipment
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Ability to read and follow electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information * Installs repairs and maintains machinery, equipment, setting up automated equipment.
- You will also perform maintenance and support duties, both planned and unplanned.
- Runs diagnostic tests on malfunctioning equipment and performs repairs and preventive/predictive maintenance activities in all areas of the plant.
Qualifications for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic:
- Must have five years of Industrial Maintenance experience
- Must be at least 18 years or older and pass background check
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and take part in random drug screen process
- Must have basic tools
- Must have state issued Driver’s License and have reliable transportation
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today. www.mydssjobs.com
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.