Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for qualified Maintenance Techs to work with clients here in the Birmingham, AL area. In this position you could be responsible for the maintenance of apartment complexes or the the industrial sector, where you would provide mechanical maintenance. If either of these positions fit you please apply now!!
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
Residential and Industrial Maintenance have different pay scales, but apply if you feel like you are qualified for either!!!