Diversified Sourcing Solutions has immediate positions available in the Alabaster area for Manufacturing Technicians.
1st shift - (6am - 3pm) some OT
2nd shift - (3pm - 12am) some OT
3rd shift - (11pm - 7am) some OT
Pay is negotiable
Responsible for supporting pharmaceutical production through routine manufacturing support duties, sanitization activities, staging materials and equipment for use in the manufacturing area.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform and document facility maintenance
· Perform preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment and remove parts from service
· Complete and review equipment, suite/area usage, and sanitation logbooks
· Move equipment/supplies to and from storage or from one area to another
· Remove any broken or damaged glass items from circulation and log items into a database
· Distribute solvents and bulk raw materials and fully document work
· Complete drum movement training, and perform physical labor associated with movement
· Install and replace gas cylinders
· Perform packing and tearing down of chromatography columns
· Clean and maintain laboratory glassware
· Clean reactors, filters, hoods, and other manufacturing equipment and document work
· Document daily and weekly maintenance of the purified water system
· Empty trash in production areas and production support areas
· Restock general supplies, gowning materials and maintain PPE inventory
· Communicate with warehouse to maintain a stock of chemicals and consumables
· Maintain an excellent understanding of cGMP and compliance in a manufacturing setting
· Perform label printing and verification
· Conduct safety and functionality inspections of manufacturing areas
· Perform upkeep of employee training records
· Report and address any problems in daily manufacturing
· Conduct laboratory duties in a cGMP/QMS environment
· Perform as SME for QC/QA investigations
· Transfer hazardous or nonhazardous waste materials to collection areas for disposal or recycling
· Prepare and align individual performance goals with department goals
· Complete company-required training programs
Apply and call DSS (205) 941-3380 today!