Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking a Material Handler for our North Austin client!
If you are looking for an opportunity with a cool Austin Culture environment and an employer who sincerely puts their employees first, look no further! We want to talk to you. Going direct with this company is performance based and awarded to those that deserve it! This is a great client that has awesome benefits and a true path for upward movement in your career goals!
Key Responsibilities :
- Pick inventory items to support internal / external customer orders
- Pack customer orders for domestic and international air, ground, and ocean shipment
- Procurement and delivery of parts within the Manufacturing area
- Ensure proper and accurate accounting of all receipts and inventories and reconcile as necessary
- Ensure all available orders are shipped / delivered based on daily basis scheduled.
- Identify, register and inform the immediate leader of any kind of non-conformity in the material received or in the handling process.
- Committed to performing job duties with safety & quality in mind, as well as execute housekeeping in your daily activities to have a consistently manufacturing well-being environment
- Understanding of delivery and shipping documents, i.e. pick list, packing list, bill of lading and making sure matches material
- Investigate, address and resolve delays in 2 Bin part delivery to operator workstations
Benefits and pay range:
- Paid Weekly
- Flexibility needed Monday-Saturday, Although base schedule is Monday-Thursday (10 Hour Shifts)
- 40 Hour Work Week
- Mandatory Overtime When Needed
- Full Medical Benefits, Dental, Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability