Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking an Office Administrator in Birmingham, AL. In this position you will be responsible for answering phones, customer service and reception, reporting and office administrative support processing files and data entry.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator
- Escalate any major issues to management’s attention
- Remain current with and apply internal and operating companies’ policies and procedures
- Administrative duties such as filing, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Contribute to and promote harmony, growth and teamwork within
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, and management systems.
Required Skills of the Office Administrator
- Exceptional telephone and front desk etiquette and professional attire
- Ability to think independently and be able to apply effective problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn various computer software programs as needed
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to remain organized despite many concurrent duties and tasks
Education of the Office Administrator
- 2-year degree or 2+ years of related experience
Job Status: Contract/Temporary