Grand Prairie, TX
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is looking for an experienced FAI Inspector to fill a vacant role in the Grand Prairie area. The ideal candidate will have experience in the aerospace industry. This candidate will work Monday to Friday from 6:00 am to 2:30pm.
Requirements of the Optic Inspector
- The employee must have 5+ years of previous FAI inspection experience with AS9102, preferably with composite manufactured products.
- This position will require the employee to perform first article inspections on all manufactured E2D composite products and other miscellaneous products.
- The employee must be P.C. literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints / drawings and inspect parts based on the drawings and specifications.
- This person will need experience in the use of measuring tools (FARRO Arm, Calipers, Micrometers, Pin Gauges, etc.).
- Perform audits of expired chemicals and calibrations as needed.
- Collect, file, organize and maintain QA records. Understand and analyze SPC data and trouble shoot based on SPC data. Have the ability to multi task under pressure and deadlines.
- Must have the ability to complete in-house AS9100 reports and customer documents, as well as work with outside source representatives, manufacturing and customer reps.
- Must also be able to learn in-house BPCS system.
- This person must be an independent worker, TEAM player, follow through on tasks with minimum supervision.
- ASQ Certification as CMI or CQT preferred.
Compensation for the Optics Inspector
- $12.90 to $17.00 D.O.E There is a $.50 cent shift pay additional if on 2nd or 3rd.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.(link for Glassdoor, dssjobs, indeed, monster, linkedin, etc.)
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary